Amended: December 14, 2022
Sellforte grants the Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable, temporary license to use the Demo for a period designated by Sellforte for the purpose of testing Sellforte’s service offering and evaluating its fit for your business purpose. Sellforte may revoke the temporary license at any given time without any prior notice to the Licensee for any reason.
The Demo and materials on the Demo are provided 'as is'. Sellforte makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Sellforte be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Demo.
3. DEMO FEATURES AND CONTENT
Sellforte Demo is a demo environment where you are able to test certain key features of Sellforte’s services without committing to continue with paid access. The Demo is provided for demonstration purposes and actual product will differ from the Demo. All data in the Demo is made up. Any relation to the real world is a pure coincidence. Sellforte may make changes to the features and content of the Demo at any time without notice.
Sellforte collects user statistics from using the product. No personal data is collected in using the Demo.
4 RESTRICTIONS OF USE OF THE DEMO
- circumvent or attempt to circumvent any usage control or anti-copy features of the Demo;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Demo;
- use the Demo and the content available through the Demo in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Demo;
- use any data mining, robots, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- use, copy, sell, resell, rent, transfer, license or otherwise provide anybody with the Demo and/or the content of the Demo available through the Demo, except as may be provided herein;
- access all or any part of the Demo in order to build, plan or develop a product or service or feature which competes with the Demo, Sellforte’s software or any other Sellforte’s service or offering;
- interfere with other users’ use of the Demo;
- reverse engineer or decompile the Demo or access the source code thereof, except as permitted by mandatory applicable law;
- use the Demo for transmitting any unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, contests, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation or mass messaging;
- use the Demo in violation of applicable law;
- use the Demo in ways that violate Intellectual Property Rights or privacy of Sellforte, third parties or users;
- use the Demo to transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, worms or any other computer code designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of computer software or equipment.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights in the Demo are the sole and exclusive property of Sellforte.
6. GOVERNING LAW AND MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS
Any claim relating to the Demo shall be governed by the laws of Finland jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.