All data sets you need to implement in order to get going with Sellforte
Needed data sets
The smoothest way to get your digital data sets like online and own media data connected to Sellforte is a data connector. Whether you are using Supermetrics or Funnel, it’s just a matter of minutes to set up the connection to Sellforte and your data starts to flow. Supported data connector products: Supermetrics for Google Sheets, Supermetrics S3, Funnel Free, Starter, Business and Enterprise.
- Daily data refreshes
- Automatic updates
- Automatic data corrections to data schemas
Offline media (if any)
Since offline media is typically the hardest to connect for an MMM solution, Sellforte has developed a Data Platform where you can easily drag-and-drop .csv files or connect to from your cloud solution.
- Data platform for drag-and-drop .csv files
- Automatic validation and processing of data
- Updates automatically to next data refresh
Depending on your needs you can model many different business KPIs with the Sellforte platform. The most commonly used KPI is sales which you can bring to the platform via:
- Data connector (Google Analytics, Shopify, Magento, or any other supported e-com platform revenue)
- Cloud storage like BigQuery, AWS S3 or Snowflake
- SFTP sync
For a standard solution there is no need to implement any external data sets as by default Sellforte modelings will include the following external variables:
- COVID-19 stringency
+ Possibility to have other external variables (Weather, Unemployment rates etc.)
Continue to the next step - Transform?
Read more about Transform